BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Future plans!

Future plans:

*LRCC leadership, assistant day camp director from June 8- August 10, 2010.

*Immediately after, I move.

*grad school here I come...

*I need to find a church.  I only found 1 ELCA Lutheran Church in both the City of Orange and Tustin.  It had 30 people, all older....  Apparently the OC is very conservative... I had no idea... hope I will find my niche, and a great church.  It doesn't have to be ELCA, even though that's what I would like.  All my camps, youth gatherings, church family etc. is connected with the ELCA and it's where I feel comfortable.  We'll see what happens...

*This weekend, May 28-31 I'll be at a memorial day weekend camp with my church!  Goodbye youth ministry at Christ Lutheran!  This is my last hurrah with the church and the youth.  I will miss them all more than they know!

*Going to Disneyland with Eric, and Katie beginning of June!  Harmony is visting from Zimbabwe the next day!  It's going to be a fun filled week before leadership staff training!

There's my update on upcoming events in my life!  Thank you God for keeping my life exciting!!!!  I love God for that!

Love,
Kelly

0 comments: