BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

God is faithful!!!

God is so faithful.  I wanted so badly to go back to camp this summer, but there was no spot for me.  I told God that he better have something pretty amazing planned for me for the summer because I couldn't think of anything that would be better and more rewarding than working at camp.  Then Anthony Briggs called me and told me a spot had opened up for a leadership position of assistant day camp director!!!  I was so excited and accepted the position.  I know God listened to my plea, that night as I sat on a bench under the stars, crying, telling God I was upset at Him.  But, God always comes through.  He is so faithful!!!!!!

I got accepted to grad school too!  I got into Fuller Theological Seminary, and I also have interviews the next two weeks at Alliant International University and Azusa Pacific University, which is my top choice!  I'm so excited to see where I end up!  So, I will definitely be moving out of Santa Barbara next year.  I'm excited but anxious too.  I've lived here my whole life, with the exception of my freshman year at the University of Denver (aka DU).  I had a terrible experience with that move and was completely homesick, but I was only 18 and just out of high school.  I'll be 25 in three days, so it's a little different now.

Also, I really like this guy, and he likes me too.  :) :) :)  He lives in a different state though so we are taking things really slowly and getting to know each other better.  I'm flying out to go to his graduation in May, and I'll be there for his birthday too.  We met at camp, and I really hope things continue to go well for us.  It's pretty exciting for me, because this kind of thing rarely happens to me.  :)  So, I'm very happy!  Yay!!!!

I auditioned to be on this TV show, Glee.  It was fun!  I don't actually expect to be chosen for the show, but it was fun auditioning all the same.  I recorded a 1 minute clip talking about myself, and then sang a 4 minute song, Lean on Me.  It was just a fun experience.

I'm so excited for my future.  Camp this summer.  Grad school in the fall, and maybe a guy in my life.  So exciting.  God is sooooo good!

God's love always,
Kelly

Readers:
When has God been faithful to you?
What things are you struggling with, that you wish God would help you with?
What exciting plans are in your future?

0 comments: